Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Quiet in the Land

Once upon a time I wrote a novel called The Quiet in the Land. It was runner up for the ACFW Genesis award for historical fiction back in 2010. Then it got a name change and you might know it now as Burning Sky.

Right now I feel like one of the quiet in the land, at least here on the blog. Spring and summer have turned into busy writing seasons. I'm currently writing a new book (working titled: A Flight of Arrows), but because I'm expecting the content edits on The Wood's Edge to land in my inbox very soon, and that usually means a screeching halt to just about every other aspect of my life, including other writing, I've focused on getting as much of the new manuscript written as possible during the past month or so, and less on the blog.

Content edits have proved to be the most intense season of work I get to experience as a published writer. That means I'll likely continue to be a little scarcer than usual here on the blog for the next 6-8 weeks (depending on how long those content edits require me to work 7 days a week).

But I'm still posting on my Facebook Author Page, if you'd like to connect there.

I'm looking forward to sharing these new stories with you!

2 comments: