Friday, April 11, 2014

Tamsen Littlejohn: Pinnable graphic #4

Here's the last in my series of pinnable graphics for The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn. I had such fun creating these. My thanks to my awesome book cover designer Kristopher Orr for creating the original material I had to work with.

If you have a Pinterest account, a Facebook profile, or a blog where you'd like to display the graphic to help spread the word about the book's release (Tuesday!!!), go for it!


And just so they are all in one place, here's the rest of them:




3 comments:

  1. Love these graphics, Lori! I think I shall use a few on my blog! :)

    -Cassie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cassie! I appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing that interview posted. I'm glad you'll be able to use it. I know a lot ended up in the article but there was so much more we talked about. :)

      Delete