Friday, April 04, 2014

Tamsen Littlejohn: Pinnable graphic #3 (and we have a winner!)

Another pin for you Pinterest pinners, if you feel inclined to help my publisher spread the word about this upcoming release. 11 more days!

Though I believe some readers, who pre-ordered through CBD, may already have their copies! If you do, let me know. I'm wildly curious to know...



Feel free to use this graphic on Facebook or your blog, too, if you'd like to help let your reading friends know about The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn.

***
I've closed the drawing from the previous post. Random.org has chosen a winner from all those who commented (thank you everyone!). The winner of a signed copy of The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn and The Mysterious Lost State of Franklin DVD is....

Jean Dennis

Congratulations, Jean! I've sent you an email for your mailing address.

No comments:

Post a Comment