Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tamsen Littlejohn on Pinterest

This morning I finished a labor of love that's taken me months to complete. It's the Pinterest board for The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn, which released yesterday.

I know most readers haven't had time to read the book (or maybe even to buy the book, but you plan to, right? :-) ), so let me be upfront and warn that there are MINOR SPOILERS in the first half of this Pinterest board.

Seriously. Including short excerpts from the book. So if you don't like even minor spoilers, better save the board for after the book.

Otherwise.... enjoy!

The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn Pinterest Board



8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:58 AM

    Dear Lori,

    you got me! I took a looooong look at the Pinterest page and couldn't resist to order it immediately 8-)

    Happy Easter!

    Kiki from Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiki, Oh, I'm so glad. My cunning plan is working... Ha. Actually, I hadn't thought it might convince someone to buy the book, but to give a little extra to those who have. That's awesome! Happy reading, and Happy Easter!

      Delete
    2. Anonymous12:12 PM

      Dear Lori,

      maybe it was a cunning plan - but it was worth every Cent spent!!! I read this wondeful book of yours in two days and right now I am reading again my favorite scenes;-)

      But I must confess, I can't decide which I love more: Burning Sky or Tamsen Littlejohn - and also I have to tell you: I am more than a little in love with both of your male protagonists - Neill and Jesse:-)))

      My conclusion: Please write on!

      Your fan and faithful reader

      Kiki

      Delete
    3. "I am more than a little in love with both of your male protagonists" That makes me so happy. Actually everything you wrote here makes me very happy. So glad you enjoyed both stories, and yes, I am writing on. I'll have more to share about that in the not too distant future.

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading your book and must confess...I perused through the Pinterest board a bit. I ADORE frontier/historical novels. Yours looks like it'll be a treasure. Looking forward to reading your masterpiece!!!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! Hope you enjoy it. :-)

      Delete
  3. Way to go! That is awesome! I always enjoy when an author shares a profile picture for her characters. Sometimes just so much nicer to read the book with a picture in mind. Looks like you put in alot of hard work!! Will be sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy. It was a labor of love. :)

      Delete