Friday, March 21, 2014

Tamsen Littlejohn: Pinnable Graphic #1

Do you have a Pinterest account? I was a little reluctant to come aboard yet another social media site, but once I did, I couldn't understand why I hesitated. I've found Pinterest a great place for collecting photo research for the 18th century, especially the clothing my characters might have worn.

I also have Pinterest boards for each of my novels (and secret ones for novels in progress!). I like to pin faces, places, and things that remind me of some aspect of the story and characters, often with a quote from the book to go along with them.

Below is a graphic for you to pin, if you're so inclined to help me spread the word about The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn leading up to its release, April 15.





Visit my profile on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment