Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Little Something for Readers...

I'm so blessed by the response to the call for influencers on Monday. Thank you so much, everyone. You're the best readers a writer could hope for.

For anyone who wanted an ARC of The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn but didn't get one in Monday's promotion, and if you're willing to write and post a review* of the book online, there's still a chance to get an early copy.

Do you participate in the Blogging for Books program offered by my publisher, WaterBrook Multnomah? If so, then you may be able to obtain a pre-release copy of The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn through them. If you've never heard of Blogging for Books, but are an avid reader and reviewer, here's the website. Check out the program and see if it's a good fit for you.

*For great tips on writing book reviews check out this helpful post by Rachelle Rea.

In the meantime...


Everyone can read the FIRST TWO CHAPTERS of The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn.

Right now. Right HERE



4 comments:

  1. I can't believe I missed the chance to be an influencer! :( But wow the cover for the new book is amazing and the two chapters were amazing I wanted to keep reading :) (My Burning Sky book has gone missing as my family keeps passing it along to read!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed them Lisa! It's always a bit scary for an author to unveil a new work to the public for the first time, even if that's just two chapters. Thanks for letting me know what you thought of them. And I'm glad your family is spreading the word about Burning Sky too. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. What trickery is this?! I went to scroll for more and that was it! I am SO looking forward to this novel in my mailbox. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Thanks for reading, my friend. And glad it left you wanting more!

      Delete