Friday, June 14, 2013

We Have a Winner!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by, commented, and entered the drawing this past week. I enjoyed reading about your experiences with living history and reenactments. 

Out of twelve entries I picked a random winner (or random.org did). The winner of a copy of Living History: Drawing on the Past, by Cathy Johnson, and an ARC of Burning Sky is..................

Susan Craft

Congratulations Susan! I'll be emailing you shortly for your address.

Thanks again, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Lori, that miniseries was titled North and South. It's been on TV recently and I've watched portions of it. Glenn was a drummer boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mom! I thought that might have been it, but couldn't remember. I do remember the part about Glenn being the drummer boy.

      Delete