Monday, May 20, 2013

Burning Sky ARC Winners!


Thanks to all who entered the drawing for an ARC copy of Burning Sky last week. The 15 winners were chosen at random. I'm thrilled to announce them today...

1 - Priscilla McGuire
2 - Beth-Anne White
3 - Sue Casavan
4 - Bonnie Traher
5 - Amber Stokes
6 - Cynthia Howerter
7 - Anita Smith
8 - Janet McConnaughey
9 - Sara Bowers
10 - Sue Harrison
11 - Kaye Whitney
12 - Sheryl Golden
13 - Renee Jackson
14 - Erin MacPherson
15 - Sally Bradley


Congratulations! My publisher, WaterBrook Press, will be mailing your advance reader copy of Burning Sky soon. 

After you've read the book, if you'd like to help spread the word about Burning Sky, feel free to email me and I'll send you a handy-dandy Tip Sheet full of suggestions on ways you can help get the buzz going when Burning Sky is released August 6th. 

Thank you again to everyone who entered! 

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners and kudos to WaterBrook Press for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I may not have won, but I'd still like your handy dandy tip sheet to help you spread the buzz... Love that phrase, handy dandy--and you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you so much for this giveaway! I'm so excited to have a chance to read this - your book looks wonderful! I'll plan on writing a review. :)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! I'd have entered, but know I couldn't hold the ARC open to read it. I'll just have to wait till the ebook comes out. Now why isn't it August, yet? ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm enjoying your comments! Wish I could have sent a free ARC to everyone who entered, but was thrilled to have these 15 to give away. So. Much. Fun. I happen to know they will be in the mail very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So looking forward to reading it! Thanks, Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:08 AM

    Read it and it is wonderful. Bonnie Traher momtr3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fast! I'm delighted you enjoyed it Bonnie. Thank you for letting me know. :)

      Delete