Friday, March 22, 2013

Pinterest fun, 18th century style

I'm working hard on editing a manuscript (not a contracted one), researching for that story's sequel, which I hope to write soon, plotting that sequel, and waiting for the galleys for Burning Sky to arrive....

And, I must confess, having way too much fun behind the scenes with Pinterest. It really is addictive, isn't it? 

Since I don't want to reveal the full board for Burning Sky (I've chosen pins that could be considered spoilerish to the story) until closer to the book's release, I've decided to add one non-spoilery pin to what will become the finished Burning Sky board every Friday. 


And because I admire 18th Century frontier accoutrement so much, I've started a board to share photos of particular pieces I run across on line that I think are simply beautiful, or interesting, or enlightening about the times, people, and settings of the the 18th century frontier. 


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment