Thursday, May 17, 2012

Event: 4 Authors, 2 Days, 2 Book Signings

Will you be in the Portland, OR area this Friday? Or in the Seattle, WA area on Saturday? 
If so (and lucky you!) join historical fiction authors Bonnie Leon, Ann Shorey, Mesu Andrews, and Laura Frantz for...
A Book Signing Event

Friday, May 18, 2012 ~ 5~7:00 p.m.
Beaverton (Portland) LifeWay Christian Store
2785 SW Cedar Hills Boulevard
Beaverton, Oregon 97005

Saturday, May 19, 2012 ~ 1~3:00 p.m.
Tukwila LifeWay
Parkway Super Center
17326 South Center Parkway
Tukwila, Washington 98188

I hear there will be gift basket drawings!


How I wish I could be there with these lovely, talented authors and friends. If you're in the area, don't miss meeting them!

8 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I lived there! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm five hours away from the Portland area signing. I tried to make the details come together to get up there. They didn't, so I'll have to miss it. So sad!

      Delete
  2. I'm going to the Tukwila signing tomorrow. Can't wait! Lori, I wish you were able to attend the Portland signing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, I thought you were going. I know you'll have a blast. I've met them all except Mesu but I've talked with her on line and feel like I know her too. :) I know it's only a matter of time before she and I meet face to face. What a wonderful group of women, and adding you into the mix on Saturday will make it even more special. I do wish I could be there. Gets some pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were greatly missed, Lori. Before you know it, we groupies will be attending one of your signings. :-)

      Delete
    2. Judy,

      Hoo, that's a thought. One that doesn't seem even half real yet. But when and if that day arrives I'll be blessed to see your smiling face.

      But first, there's Monterey!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great time! It's always fun with authors join together for book signings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanne, I had so wanted to go (just to be a groupie and hang out with my crit partner and some of my favorite writers), but the details to make a five hour drive and stay overnight this weekend wouldn't fall into place. But photos are turning up on Facebook now, and it looks like they had a fun time (even without me... ha!). ;)

      Delete