Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mt. To Be Read (as of Sunday, February 26)


The pile in the back is the true TBR pile, in no particular order, though I've actually started The Loom, on top. Just now I've reached my limit in the number of books I can have going at one time and decided to finish one or two before I resume The Loom. The pile in the front are books that I'm reading now. Though that's only one pile of them. Another Books In Progress pile lives on my desk, all research. 

How many of the books in my TBR pile have you read? Do you spot one that's so good I should move it straight to the top? 

I took a prettier, low light shot of Mt. TBR, which is more like what that spot looks like at bedtime when I reach for one or two, or three, of those books in the front pile. 

6 comments:

  1. I'm not sure there's oxygen at the top of your TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some time off to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading The Messenger right now! LOVE LOVE LOVE Michal and Sons of Thunder! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may nudge them up a little higher then!

      Delete