Monday, October 10, 2011

An Interview with Liz Curtis Higgs

Be sure to stop in at Carrie Pagels's blog, Overcoming Through Time, today for an interview with one of my favorite authors, Liz Curtis Higgs.

Among other novels and non-fiction books (Bad Girls of the Bible, Embrace Grace) Liz writes Scottish historicals based Old testament stories like that of Jacob, Leah & Rachel, and of Ruth, Naomi & Boaz. These are my favorites of her books, as I have a soft spot for all things Scottish, and those Scots tend to find their way into my own stories.

Come on over to Overcoming Through Time.


2 comments:

  1. Can you believe I haven't read any Liz Curtis Higgs books???? (blushing furiously). But I was a Christian Fiction late-bloomer and I need time to make it up (and less stellar new releases to keep up with -- perish the thought!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kav, get ready to dive into that pool. The first book of Liz's I read was Bookends, a contemporary romance. Loved it for its humor and depth. Then I found Thorn in My Heart. Loved it even more. I've read all her novels since Thorn, and some of her nonfiction too.

    ReplyDelete