Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Wednesday Wrangling

Time was I reserved rounding up the latest and greatest books and writing posts I've found roaming the Wild Web for a Friday, but I've run across quite a number of great posts already this week, ones that fall into my Don't Miss It category. So without further ado, here they are:


Dale Cramer talks about keeping writing tight and trim. It's a subject I never tire of reading about.

Jody Hedlund discusses the ever-growing importance of a novel's first chapter. I have to agree!

Latayne Scott asks the question, should we unplug from all this on line social connectivity? I wish, sometimes. Other times... I'm still okay with it all. But then, I'm not published yet.

Steven Pressfield tells us why panic (for a writer) is good. Always love Pressfield's encouraging posts on all pursuits creative.

I'll stop with those four. Have you run across a great post on writing or reading or things creative lately, one you wish everyone could read? Please share the link in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori,

    Thank you for including me in your round-up!I appreciate it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jody, this is my perfect chance to say thank YOU for the insightful and informative blog you maintain with such consistency. I have no doubt you're paving the road for more one-day-to-be-published writers than you realize.

    ReplyDelete