Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Time to Celebrate

I'll be away from the blog until next week, celebrating my anniversary with a handsome, funny, godly guy I met when I was seventeen. 23 years later, I still think he's handsome, funny, and godly. And he still calls me his younger woman. I'll always have that, at least!

And I'm getting more and more excited about the ACFW conference approaching in Sept. It's been a year and a half since my last conference (she confesses), and I can't wait for this one!

2 comments:

  1. Lori, I hope you and your hubby enjoy a wonderful celebration of your years together.

    I look forward to meeting you in person at the ACFW conference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keli, thank you! I look forward to meeting you too. What CE class are you taking? I signed up for the Scene Therapy.

    ReplyDelete