Monday, March 15, 2010

Where I Am

Between my husband being sick last week with a bad cough and cold (and home from work), and waking up today to realize I have failed to escape catching whatever he had, AND a tougher-than-usual-nut-of-a-Willa-chapter I've been trying to crack since last Monday, I've not posted here in nearly a week.

Happily, I did awake with a couple ideas for the scene that's giving me the most challenge. Nothing like a little character motive insight to throw a needed spin on a situation. And I'm feeling just well enough at the moment to be here at the computer. Not sure how long that will last so... I'll be in 18C New York, if anyone needs me.

And I'm packing DayQuil!

4 comments:

  1. I think there's a nasty cold making it's way around the writers of cyberland! I've seen several tweets on it today and I'm getting over a nasty one myself! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jody. :) I got a little bit of work done on that difficult chapter today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better soon, Lori. I've been battling allergies for the past week or so. Spring has sprung.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sallie. I'm still here {cough-hack}, still whittling away at that stubborn scene. I used to battle allergies too. I had to take shots when I lived in MD to function normally through the spring. Where I live now they really aren't an issue (thank you, Lord, an unexpected blessing when we moved here and one very good reason never to move again!) Hope you get through them soon and the pollen isn't too bad this spring.

    ReplyDelete