Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thinking about Denver

... and all the writers at the ACFW conference this weekend. Many of you are friends, many are acquaintances, many publish books I love to read. I think you all are some of the coolest people on this earth and I wish I could have joined you there in Denver this year.

May you be blessed.

May you be blessings.

May not one of you go away without inspiration, or enlightenment, or direction, or encouragement.

May God do exceedingly abundantly above all you could ask or imagine, according to the power that works in you.

2 comments:

  1. Lori,
    I look forward to meeting you at a conference one day. And reading your splendid Kindred! I won't be able to attend next year but it was an amazing experience and I'm thankful for the chance to meet other writers there or here. Bless you as you write for Him today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a good first conference experience. I hope Donald Maass's early bird class will be available to purchase on CD.

    In a perfect world I'd like to attend both Mount Hermon and ACFW next year, but we'll see. I'm sure one day we will meet, and I look forward to that.

    Blessings on your writing as well!

    ReplyDelete